Get ready to meet your new favorite pizza recipe, The Bossy Big Sister! We're thrilled to share this mouth-watering recipe from the talented team at Stone Sisters Organics. Prepare to be blown away by the perfect combination of flavors and deliciousness! This unique pizza that Guy Fieri loved with this yummy crunchy crust, is loaded with lots of great ingredients, guaranteed to make your body smile.
Pasta Topping Ingredients
- 3 1/2 ounces red lentil penne, cooked
- For the pizza: Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place the crust on a pizza pan. Top the crust with mozzarella cheese, then top the cheese with sauce, or swirl it on with a squirt bottle in true Stone Sisters style. Top with black olives, mushrooms, bell peppers and onions, chicken and pepperoni. Bake for 7 minutes.
- For the pasta topping: While pizza is baking, drizzle olive oil in a heated pan. Add garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add cooked pasta and pizza sauce. Cook until heated through.
NOTE: Red lentil pasta is a wheat-free product and has many anti-inflammatory properties. You can use regular pasta, too.
- Remove pizza from oven and top the pizza with the pasta and sprinkle with the blue cheese crumbles.
- Take the pizza off the pan and put it directly on the oven rack. Bake until desired crispness, another 3 to 5 minutes.
- Place the pizza on a cutting board and slice into 6 pieces.