Got a bossy big sister in your house? Tame her bossiness with this pizza treat named for our bossy big sis, Traci Stone. One of our most popular flavors in the Oklahoma City pizza bar, this crispy, crunchy crust is loaded with lots of great ingredients, guaranteed to make your body smile (Tm)
Pasta Topping Ingredients
- 7 ounces red lentil penne, cooked
- For the pizza: Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place the crust on a pizza pan. Spread the sauce on the crust. Top with mozzarella, black olives, mushrooms, bell peppers and onions, chicken and pepperoni. Bake for 7 minutes.
- For the pasta topping: Meanwhile, drizzle olive oil in a heated pan. Add garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add cooked pasta and pizza sauce. Cook until heated through.
NOTE: Red lentil pasta is a wheat-free product and has many anti-inflammatory properties. You can use regular pasta, too.
- Remove pizza from oven and top the pizza with the pasta and sprinkle with the blue cheese crumbles.
- Take the pizza off the pan and put it directly on the oven rack. Bake until desired crispness, another 3 to 5 minutes.
- Place the pizza on a cutting board and slice into 8 pieces.